Shiny and sparkling versions of your wide-angle fishy favourites have been washed ashore. We are proud to present to you the finest catch of the season, La Sardina Metal Editions. Coated in brass, these cameras will give you a taste of analogue luxury. Feast your eyes on the most magnificent gems of the sea – the La Sardina Metal Editions. Treat yourself to a luxurious Lomographic experience: these brass-coated clones are complete with the features you love from our vintage can-inspired cameras – mindblowing wide-angle lens, dual winding knobs for easy multiple exposures, and bulb mode for beautiful long exposures and night-time shots. Aside from the original open-spine La Sardina book, these editions come with a special volume called “The Caviar Diaries,” written by renowned community member Wil6ka. This book traces his journey to different places where caviar is produced, a perfect companion to your opulent metal La Sardina camera. Finally, these clones will be shipped to you in a fine wooden box, a package so beautiful you will think twice before you unwrap.
– Film Type: Standard 35mm (135)
– Exposure Area: 36mm x 24mm
– Lens Focal Length: 21mm
– Aperture: Fixed f/8
– Angle of view: 89 degrees
– Shutter Speed: Bulb (B), 1/100 (N)
– Closest Focusing Distance: 0.6m
– Focusing Steps: Two Step Focusing — 0.6m-1m, 1m-Infinity
– View Finder: Inverse Galileo-Type Built-in V Viewfinder
– Film Counting: Auto Film Counting
– Film Stopping: Yes
– Multiple Exposures: Yes
– Cable Release Connection: Yes
– Tripod Mount: 1/4′ Tripod Screw
– Shutter Release Lock: Shutter Locks After Lens Collapsed
Mindblowing Wide-Angle Lens
Rewind Dial that makes multiple exposures easier than ever before!
Film cartridge window on the rear of camera – to see what film you’re shooting.
Easy-to-use focusing with two simple settings
Bulb setting for night-time and long-exposure experimentation