Specifications (of each strip)
* LED Quantity/Type: 150xSMD5050 RGB
* Input Voltage (to power supply): 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
* Power: 36W
* LED Strip Width: 10mm
* LED Strip Length: 16.4ft (5m)
* (2x) 16.4 feet RGB LED strip with self adhesive tape on the back
* (1x) Controller and 24-button wireless IR remote
* (1x) Power supply
* Unroll LED strips completely.
* Connect the color-coded wires of the LED strips to corresponding terminals on the controller.
* Connect 5mm DC jack of power supply to controller.
* Remove the plastic seal in the battery compartment of the wireless remote.
* Double check that all connections are correct and secure, then plug in power cord.
* While the included controller can handle the power requirement of four such strips, the power supply only has the capacity to drive two strip.
* Do not lengthen the LED strips by directly connecting an additional section to them.
* Do not bend LED strips sharper than a 2″ radius.
* Extension kits are available for adding additional strips.
* Test all components before permanent installation.
* Make sure that metal contacts at the other end of the LED strips are not touching one another (or any metal object), which would create a short circuit.
* The LED strips are cuttable every 3 LEDs, approx. every 4″, at the designated cut marks.
Complete kit includes LED strips, controller, and power supply
Set static colors, adjust brightness, select various auto color changing modes via wireless remote
LED strip is cuttable and linkable (required components not included, continuous length should not exceed 16ft)
Flexible – fits just about any space you can imagine
Eco friendly – uses very little energy, without harmful radiations