Jensen Steam Engines Model #75 Features:
- Double acting slide valve stationary cylinder
- Dry fueled engine
- 2-1/8 x 6 boiler
- Spin Start
- Pop Valve
- Proudly Hand-Crafted in the U.S.A.
- One Package of 20 x 4g (0.14oz) Tablets.
- One 4g Tablet has an approximate run time of 5min.
ALL engines equipped with:
- Seamless brass silver soldered boilers
- Deluxe 3″ power take off flywheel
- Safety valve
- Whistle & throttle valve (except #85)
- Nickel plated finish engine and boiler
- Water level guage
- Custom lube oil
- Filling funnel
- Dry fuel for 1 hour running time (except electrics)
- Operator’s manual.
Proudly 100% hand-crafted in the U.S.A. with a rich 80+ year history.
The last remaining American manufacturer of it’s kind, but we still use the original tooling, dies and hand craftsmanship for which we are known.
The attention to quality and detail make our legendary engines highly prized by the hobbyist, student, educator, power plant operator, engineer and collector.
Same as #25, but powered with dry fuel tablets
Perfect for science fair and scouting projects or hobbyist…and the “purist” wanting the thrill of “shoveling the coal”.