When we use the word treasures, we aren’t apt to cut corners. Included in this assortment of outstanding French foods are:
- Camembert: Soft and gooey, this is Normandy’s most famous cheese.. (8 oz)
- Roquefort Vernieres: Classic French blue cheese. (7.5 oz)
- Comté Black Label Reserve: Sports a nutty, fruity flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Buche de Chevre: A full-bodied goat cheese. (7.5 oz)
- Bloc de Foie Gras de Canard: Made with foie gras and Sauternes wine. (6.5 oz)
- Edmond Fallot Burgundy Mustard: Using antique millstones, they grind brown mustard seeds mixed with verjuice, extracted from Burgundy grapes. (7.4 oz)
- Saucisson Sec: Naturally air-dried pork sausage. (8 oz)
- A L’Olivier Extra Virgin Olive Oil: A versatile French oil. (500 ml.)
- A L’Olivier Fruit Vinegars: Thick, fresh and full of fruit pulp. (200 ml.)
- Mini Toast: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts. With their crusty texture and mild taste, they are ideal with cheese and pate. (2.7 oz)
- Michel Cluizel Chocolate Bars: Michel Cluizel has been making chocolate in France to an exclusively high standard since 1948. (3 oz)
- Michel Cluizel 4 pc Truffle Collection: These luscious, dark chocolates are an ideal after-dinner delight. (1 oz)
- Escargot: 36 authentic wild snails from the Burgundy region. (14 fl. oz)
- Escargot Shells: These shells are prefect for serving escargot.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden treasure chest with hinged lid, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
Ships expedited in a reusable insulated cooler to ensure freshness
Incorporates the finest gourmet luxuries of France
Includes items such as foie gras, Banyuls vinegar and Hazelnut oil
An array of wonderful French cheeses
Packed in a beautiful yet sturdy treasure chest