- Completely built and flight ready
- AS3X® system provides great handling with amazing stability
- Carbon fiber reinforced, lightweight foam construction
- Steerable tail wheel for easy maneuvering on the ground
- Four-channel, scale aerobatic maneuverability and control
- Easy-access, forward battery hatch with magnetic attachment
Needed To Complete
- 4+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter
- 7.4V 2S 150-200mAh LiPo battery
- 2S LiPo battery charger
The E-flite® UMX™ Pitts® S-1S airplane makes it possible to enjoy the aerobatic icon of the century in your own back yard. Even more remarkable is how predictable this beautiful bipe handles. That’s because its AS3X® system has been custom-tuned to deliver stability when you need it and agility when you want it. The result is a scale aerobatic flight experience similar to that of an expertly tuned giant-scale model. And the best news of all is that you can enjoy it right away because there’s no assembly required.
The UMX™ Pitts® S-1S is designed so that the distinctive scale character comes through without sacrificing the performance benefits of a light wing loading. Not only is detail like rib and stringer detents obvious, even the landing gear and tail wheel represent the celebrated features of an aerobatic platform many full-scale pilots still use to this day for aerobatic competition.
HIGH-OUTPUT BRUSHLESS POWER SYSTEM
The high-output brushless power system installed consists of an 180BL, 3000Kv outrunner motor and an E-flite® 5 x 2.75 propeller. Together they provide ample thrust for realistic scale aerobatic performance