- Easy to complete final assembly
- Capable of 100+ MPH (161 KPH)* flight speeds
- Two-piece, plug-in wing and stabilizer with carbon-fiber joiner tubes
- Officially licensed design, as seen at the 2014 World Championship Air Races
- Spektrum� AR636A DSMX� 6-channel receiver (installed)
- AS3X� technology delivers rock-solid handling
- Powerful 15-Size, 1200Kv brushless motor (installed)
- 70-amp, switch-mode BEC, brushless ESC (installed)
- Scale spinner with reinforced two-blade propeller (included)
- (4) Spektrum 16-gram metal gear servos (installed)
- Reinforced, lightweight Z-Foam� construction
What began in 1969 as a derelict wreck currently holds the straight-line speed record for piston-engine aircraft at 528.3 miles per hour. At 500 pounds lighter and 1000 horsepower stronger than a stock Grumman F8F-2 Bearcat, Race #77 is the crown jewel of the Lewis Air Legends collection. To this day, Rare Bear is a favorite to all except the competition.
The E-flite� Rare Bear radio control airplane delivers an exhilarating flight experience capable of 100+ MPH*, right out of the box. Like the full-size, this model has been outfitted with a highly-tuned, oversize power system and all unnecessary weight has been trimmed. This synergy maximizes high-speed thrills without sacrificing the super-friendly handling you expect from an E-flite model.
Beyond the engineering and reinforced Z-Foam� construction, the Bind-N-Fly Basic version includes the specially tuned Spektrum� AR636A 6-channel receiver. Built-in AS3X� technology delivers rock-solid control without equal. That�s because it fights the effects of wind and turbulence so all you experience is the kind of locked-in performance that makes flying flat-out more thrilling than ever