- AS3X technology delivers rock-solid stability and great handling
- Operational flaps with individual servos (installed)
- Retractable electric main landing gear, installed
- Spektrum 6-channel AR636A DSMX� receiver, installed
- 6-channel control with servos, installed
- Brushless, 15-size outrunner and 30A ESC, installed
- 4-blade propeller and scale spinner hub
- Clear canopy and detailed cockpit with pilot figure
- Dummy engine, gear door, machine gun and panel line detail
- Factory applied graphics with authentic WWII markings
- Easy-access battery hatch and bolt-on wing
- Constructed of durable Z-Foam� material
The Republic P-47D multi-role fighter is impressive with an outstanding service record. A massive radial engine gave the power to deliver a variety of weapons against air and ground targets. Wide landing gear allowed it to excel regardless of field conditions, while its rugged design proved that pilots could return home even after absorbing heavy fire.
Get the warbird experience you crave with the E-flite� P-47D Thunderbolt. This aircraft comes out of the box fully equipped with operational flaps and retracts already installed. Z-Foam� material not only makes this fighter tough, but also lightweight, even with all the scale detail. The way it flies separates this warbird apart from others in its class.
The advanced AS3X� (Artificial Stabilization � 3-aXis) system built into the Spektrum� 6-channel AR636A receiver is what helps give the E-flite� P-47D Thunderbolt Bind-N-Fly version an incredibly solid look and feel in the air. It�s technology that works behind the scenes to help counter the effects of wind and turbulence by combining 3-axis sensing with exclusively tuned flight control software