This is the E-Flite Inverza 280 BNF Basic Airplane.
- Hollow-molded foam construction with carbon fiber reinforcement
- High-power BL280, 1800Kv outrunner power system installed
- Two-piece wing with easy-access attachment and carbon fiber joiner
- Large, double-beveled control surfaces attached with CA hinges
- Ready to bind to your DSM2/DSMX transmitter
- High-speed digital servos and Spektrum Nanolite receiver installed
- High-performance custom propeller and matching spinner
- Magnetic top and bottom hatches provide instant access
- Robust wire landing gear and steerable tail wheel
- Minimal assembly and setup required
The E-Flite Inverza 280 BNF Basic Airplane is a collaborative original design by full-scale aerobatic aircraft craftsman Kevin Kimball, RC aerobatic world champion Quique Somenzini, and aviation artist Mirco Pecorari. Never before has an aerobatic aircraft been developed with a more dynamic team effort.
The Inverza 280’s unique blend of grace, performance, and potency gives you exceptional aerobatic performance for precision, 3D, or scale flight, sized for you to enjoy at a convenient park or small field.
Everything about the E-Flite Inverza 280’s design, from its original outline to its fit and finish, reflects exceptional attention to the needs of performance minded pilots. As soon as you open the box, its design clearly reflects what experience has been missing from the world of aerobatics.
Full-range 4+ channel DSM2/DSMX aircraft transmitter with adjustable dual rates and expo
11.1V 3S 450mAh LiPo flight battery
Charger for flight battery