- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE® technology makes learning 3D heli flight more fun
- Flight mode versatility allows pilot to build skills quickly
- Panic Recovery mode can instantly recover the heli to a level attitude
- Durable construction that�s ultra-lightweight
- Collective pitch rotor system with flybarless mechanics
- 3× 2.1-gram linear long-throw cyclic servos (installed)
- High-speed main motor and direct-drive tail motor (installed)
- Two sets of main blades for aerobatic or fast flight (included)
- Lightweight canopy and fin with vivid color scheme
- E-flite® 150mAh 1S 45C Li-Po flight battery and USB charger (included)
Needed To Complete
- A multifunction 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology.
The original Blade® Nano CP X impressed the RC market with a palm-size 3D heli that performed incredibly well at a fraction of the cost most machines with the same capability offered. As its popularity grew, users dubbed it the �Real-Life RC Simulator� because most impacts that occurred while practicing 3D did practically no harm to the wonder-machine. Today, the little Blade Nano CP takes another leap forward by incorporating SAFE® technology to its list of innovative features for an aerobatic experience that will help you be even more fearless.
The Blade Nano CP S ultra micro RC helicopter is the perfect choice for aerobatic heli fun, especially if you want to try 3D maneuvers for the first time. Although its lightweight airframe and sleek pod-n-boom design seem fragile, construction with super-resilient polymers along with a carbon-fiber main shaft and tail boom allow this amazing machine to have wicked durability